We are currently looking for the following positions. It takes a special type of person to work at Artios. We have incredible students, parents, and staff and we are looking for someone who will be the right fit. If you identify with the following, you would probably be a great fit!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A STAFF MEMBER:
- You love God and agree with our doctrinal statement
- You ask questions like “I wonder how I can use this subject to relate to God”
- You love kids and you want to know “Who they Are” before you know “What can they do?
- You love coming up with creative ways to teach content to students
- You love teaching ideas
- You love to learn and inspire others to learn
- You are on time, accountable, and meet deadlines
- You are a “living textbook” about the area you’re teaching
- You are a fast learner. You understand the importance of communicating with parents in the education process
- You are flexible
If this sounds like you, email Amy Rasmussen at email@example.com to receive an application.
The following positions are available:
- History Teacher
- MS/HS Literature Teacher
- Media Arts Teacher
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Now enrolling for Fall 2016, Register Now!
Registration will be closing August 1, 2016
Click HERE to Register
or contact Amy Rasmussen for more information
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR ARTIOS EXPERIENCE
be sure to follow us on Facebook
for updates and information about Artios Academies of Grand Haven